Sports massage is beneficial to everyone not just elite athletes. Whether you train repeatedly throughout the week or spend most of your time sat at a desk, a deep tissue massage will help you in the following ways
- Reducing muscle tension
- An improvement in blood circulation
- Improvement in muscle flexibility
- A reduction in muscular pain after sporting events
- Reduction in inflammation
- Relieving headaches caused by neck tension.
Booking in regular sports massage sessions can improve your posture, reduce the risk of injury and will help reduce your recovery time if you are athletic.
A sports massage is a deeper, more intense and focused massage than Swedish or conventional massage. Our experienced therapists use the most current techniques, including Graston tools to provide a high quality sports massage.